Tuesday, January 15, 2013

ENC1101 Experience

My experience in ENC1101 was very dull. I took it last semester in a online class. My teacher was very helpful but was only available for one hour on sunday. I didnt feel as obliged to to the work when i had no one to show up to when first beggening the class. I loved writing because i turned my paper into one of my paintings. Bright and colorful. Spelling was never a problem and neither was creativity, but i knew from the beggening placement was my problem. I would put commas in the wrong places, or go off topic completely. In 2013, I am looking foward to learning everything I can and only becoming a stronger writer and learner.

2 comments:

  1. Good start! Watch the use of text language in your posts. "I" should always be capitalized.

    ReplyDelete
  2. English Comp. online? Brave, I wouldn't beable to do it. I enjoyed reading you experience.

    ReplyDelete